Reply to post: A few pointers

Zionists stole my SHOE, claims Muslim campaigner

Seth Johnson

A few pointers

1. This is actually a thing. As strange as it seems, this is actually something that has been done in the past as a form of psychological harm/punishment. So yes, oddly enough this does occur. Israeli agents active in the UK? Wouldn't doubt that for a second. And it's specific to shoes! For the record I'm the sort of person that never loses anything and if a shoe went missing then yep I could easily spend a day wondering how that was possible.

2. This guy is a well known 'agitant of the state'. From what I can tell, he's a massive thorn in the side of people like Theresa May and a well known protestor/activist for civil rights. He's bound to be under a serious level of monitoring given the current political climate as not only is he politically but obviously he's Muslim.

3. Is he paranoid? He pretty much has every reason to be paranoid because of the aforementioned reasons. They tap phones so his is probably tapped. They've used undercover agents to have long term relationships with potential enemies of the state and even have children with them so yes that's probably something he has to think about as well.

4. we have pretty much declared war on Islam in it's current form. (http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/2005/MR1716.pdf). And by us I mean UK as an extension of american foreign policy.

From a wider perspective, there's a lot of people in this country that hate muslims or hate brown people or hate immigrants or hate religion and blame them for their ills particularly if said group chooses to live in a different way or if the media representation of such a group is particularly derogatory. It's a dumb narrative as there's 1.6 billion muslims in the world from every walk of life and one thing that I certainly do agree with this guy on is the danger and idiocy of Islamophobia.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon