Reply to post: need a new option now that GOOGLE have Killed Classic Google maps

All right, who guessed 'street mapping' for those mystery Apple vans? Congratulations

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

need a new option now that GOOGLE have Killed Classic Google maps

I Hope that they extend the coverage and give an option to GOOGLE maps as they are Killing Classic view and the "NEW" Google maps is SH*T has missing features, has boxes all over the screen. does not zoom in as close as the old map (im house hunting so this helps before deciding to drive to another city to view a property I.R.L.) and loads more gripes about the new version. (I DONT LIKE IT)

until recently you could choose the old view but not any more. :-(

Not that Google will listen to its customers as its customers are really advertising multi nationals and we are just data pawns. but sign the petition to keep classic view on google maps https://www.change.org/p/tell-google-bring-back-classic-google-maps

Bing Maps is just not an option. the resolution is lower and its way out of date. the building i live in at the moment was built 6 years ago and its just a hole in the ground on Bing maps :-(

so some GOOD alternatives are needed.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon