Reply to post: Re: "Mr. Anderson... you disappoint me..."

Silk Road boss Ross Ulbricht to spend LIFE in PRISON without parole

Bleu

Re: "Mr. Anderson... you disappoint me..."

The other AC had the point. As long as people in the arc from India through Afghanistan to Zuma's people in Sth. Africa indulge in competitive breeding, the only future is disaster.

I have a tiny footprint, I choose not to drive a car, not to travel by air, so am not a hypocrite to say it. Look at photos of the earth from space.

Desertification is in the precise arc I mention (wanted to say describe, but the special meaning in geometry). Also in places favoured by nature, how much pollution is unleashed by arseholes in relatively well-off situations in Malaysia and Indondesia setting peat on fire?

It regularly lasted for months in recent years.

I find the Al Gore type of hypocrite (always a private jet) very annoying, but the failure to call out breeding competitions and deliberate destruction, like burning of peat just to destroy forest in Malaysia and Indonesia, similar in many places in Africa, just stripping the vegetation, western 'progressives' are so stupid, they will do anything but look at it. Good job they will be extinct in about three generations.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon