Reply to post: Re: Waiting for the genuine pirated version

Microsoft: Free Windows 10 for THIEVES and PIRATES? They can GET STUFFED

Greg D

Re: Waiting for the genuine pirated version

Same thing with legit movies. Some releases have stopped recently, but I watched a DVD (woo, old skool!) recently at my mum's, and had to sit through adverts, trailers and intro cutscenes before I could even play the damn movie.

Pirated films on the other hand, download, play, enjoy. Sometimes even better quality, depending on the release schedule and rip source.

I agree with your view though - I use a multi-purpose USB bootloader crammed with different Linux and Windows installer ISO's. All of the Windows ones are pirate, although I personally own 2x Win7 Pro licenses, MS don't have an official ISO I can use with all patches, SP's and other apps I consider "must-have out of the box". Very inconvenient.

Recently I have been able to mount the WIM files from my Win7 Pro vanilla disk, stream in the SP's and patches, and set up task sequences through MDT and build a half decent task sequencer into it for installing my apps post-install. The tools are there, they just want you to do all the work :)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon