Reply to post: Friend zone

Bye bye, booth babes. IT security catwalk RSA nixes sexy outfits

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Friend zone

And so many of you wonder why you are stuck in a friend zone?

Most women do like men to at least occasionally act like men, you know. They want to know they are attractive and sexy and sometimes even like to revert to stereotypes and feel that they're with a man who can and will do manly things like protect them. Mostly they don't usually want to be treated as just a pair or tits and a couple of available holes.

Anonymous because of this - I stood in harms way for my wife and kids and unfortunately it was against her father. I prefer non-violent resolutions where possible but in this case it wasn't to be. Made much worse by who the protagonist was.

Despite the difficulties my wife was grateful I did it and my kids remained safe. And I'd do it again in a flash.

Yeah I send flowers and say nice things and try to keep myself looking good (because secretly I like it when members of either sex notice but especially when women do and if they want to sexualise me, and objectify me...well if only! lol). But by the same token I also like to look at pretty girls and occasionally think very non-PC thoughts. And even the not-so-pretty, dolled-up types that you might consider 'normal women'.

When I'm with my all male friends, in private, I'll drink, fart, belch, swear and swap anecdotes of 'past conquests' in the most unsavoury terms. Yup, we'll revert to full on caveman.

But equally outside of that environment I treat women as respectfully as humans and value their opinions, experiences and contributions.

You know you can have/be both.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon