Reply to post: Re: schoolboy's posterior...

Blighty's 12-sided quid to feature schoolboy's posterior


Re: schoolboy's posterior...

If memory serves, the proper name for the 'rear' of a coin is the "obverse."

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019