Reply to post: Re: But...

Australian ISPs agree to three-strikes-plus-court-order anti-piracy plan

JamesTQuirk

Re: But...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/02/05/cat_collars_japanese_death_threat_hacker/

Like the people who where hauled before courts over this ? All "innocent" but subjected to months of wrongful accusations & imprisonment, CAUSED by the holes in windows & other OS, So If law enforcement can't be sure of where it was coming from then, now with new "admissions" regarding NSA etc, how can traditional forensic methods still apply to this virus infected windows & OSX ?

With currently infected routers, especially any embedded gizmotron, NBN gateways not receiving a patch in 6-7 months that I have had one, and my home routers have had 1 each, these are the backdoors that crooks ALSO use ....

Clean Desktop OS's, and routers free of Spyware backdoors & maybe people may be able to lock down their systems ...

And not all Download sites are illegal, www.archive.org, a American site, offering PD movies & Film & books & Audio & Computer Software, a site use frequently & mirror files to ed2k, but because I am a part of network doesn't mean I am downloading the file, seeing searches in network as files, means their "detective" software is dingo-dung ...

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019