Reply to post: Re: @Daniel B. : use it to smear all Christians

French Google fund to pay for 1 million print run of Charlie Hebdo next week

brainbone

Re: @Daniel B. : use it to smear all Christians

Yes. I'm one of those atheists that will smear Christianity, or any religion, every chance I get.

But I'm also able to clearly see that Islam and Christianity are not even close when it comes to violence in the modern day.

You'll be hard pressed to find a verse in the new testament that says anything remotely close to:

Qur'an (6:93) - "Who can be more wicked than one who inventeth a lie against Allah?"

(Since the Qur'an prescribes death as the punishment for the crimes, by saying "What could be more wicked", the Qur'an is applying the death penalty for this.)

Qur'an (33:57) - "Lo! those who malign Allah and His messenger, Allah hath cursed them in this world and the Hereafter, and hath prepared for them the doom of the disdained"

And from the Hadtih:

Bukhari (4:241) - "Those who mocked Muhammad at Mecca were killed after he had retaken the city and asserted his authority."

Remember your history. Remember the barbaric actions of this beloved Muhammad. The "perfect" Muslim.

Islam is NOT a peaceful religion. Anyone that claims this is extremely ignorant about Islam, deluded beyond belief, or outright lying.

Winston Churchill said it best with:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia [rabies] in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy."

And:

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world."

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon