Reply to post: Re: Major update cockup? @Eponymous Cowherd

UKIP website TAKES A KIP, but for why?

Ragarath

Re: Major update cockup? @Eponymous Cowherd

Would you care to name these people I have "shouted down". I have derided the 'kippers because I genuinely think they are dangerous and those who follow them are fools, but as nobody here has said they support them your accusation holds no credibility.

You have just done it again, they support a party you do not agree with, you call them dangerous and fools (the same can be said about most parties to be honest and it seems you agree) but did not provide any backup to your statement as for why.

You will also note that I am extremely critical of the two major parties for creating the environment in which a party like UKIP can thrive.

I'm glad to hear it. I don't think any of them (all parties) have a solid plan at the moment.

Just beware. In the General Election you might get the Government you vote for. Just before you put that X in the box, imagine Farage standing outside of No 10. I don't know about you, but the thought scares the shit out of me.

This is the same in every General Election, you might get the Government you vote for. Do you really feel any of them standing outside No.10 is much better? We need a better way for the people to affect the Governement. It's not like we need an MP to ride up to London on a horse to represent us any more with the instant communication we have. The problem is getting a reliable efficient and trustworthy way of doing it.

Also I never said which way my vote would go (it's been different a lot of years based on the policies, not the people), I just think the name calling is a little silly, but then I guess that's politics.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon