Reply to post: Obviously as a neo-GOP

Forget Hillary, HP's ex CARLY FIORINA 'wants to be next US Prez'

Shannon Jacobs
Thumb Down

Obviously as a neo-GOP

Speaking as a shareholder of HP, I am unable to conceive of voting for her against ANY conceivable Democratic nominee. She has NO qualifications for executive leadership at ALL. I have a fuzzy recollection that I thought she was qualified when she took over HP, but unlike the neo-GOP, I often admit to and sometimes even learn from my mistakes.

I've never been a member of the Democratic Party, and long ago there was actually a period when I voted based on a 'least represented constituency' basis. However, these years, thanks to the neo-GOP voting restrictions and gerrymandering, I don't even have a vote to play with. Heck, in this last election, they couldn't even be bothered to send me a ballot. WTF did they even send me my voter registration card?

It's getting hard to remember when we actually used to pick our Representatives. Now they rig the game and pick the voters they want, and no guest voting permitted (which would destroy most of their manipulations). Today's neo-GOP is just a brand hijack. NO relationship to Lincoln's Republican Party or the GOP of Teddy and Ike.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon