Reply to post: Give me strength....

Trickle-down economics works: SpaceShipTwo is a prime example

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Give me strength....

"However, when rich people start dropping sums that could rid whole villages of cholera – on a trip that extends humanity in no direction ... the picture changes."

And how many villages, one wonders, could be rid of cholera if the Scott Trust [1] would only pay its taxes. Maybe Polly could contribute a little to the exchequer too, rather than spewing forth her bilge while hiding in France, away from the taxmans grasping claws.

"This is what inequality actually looks like: rich people burning money on fun."

I'm not a rich man but I too like burning a little money on fun. Money has one purpose - the purchase of goods & services. You have to spend a little time and money enjoying yourself before you die.

The groans hopeless rhetoric falls even further down when you consider what it costs to fill its pages with predictable, fact light rubbish, when that purchase cost could be freeing villages of cholera, rather than giving Tarquin another dose of confirmation bias over his morning fat free skimmed soy latte.

[1] - The abomination that funds the groan to peddle its swivvel eyed nonsense while cowering offshore away from the taxman. Hypocrisy much?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon