Reply to post: Look and say AAAHHH!

FBI boss: We don't want a backdoor, we want the front door to phones

Gambler

Look and say AAAHHH!

This Comey copper wantsto get in the front door of every smartphone. I say a loud NO! I am not a criminal and nor will I be treated like one because I own an IPhone or Andriod phone. If he wants to look into the history of my phone get a legally obtained search warrant; then he can see ALL of my information devices right down to my cereal boxes in my pantry, but watch out for those burner passwords I have installed on all my computers. Try to bypass and watch the device go up in digital flames. There was a movie a few years back called "sneakers" that showed the power of this kind of control( for a person in law enforcement this is a wet dream). These kind of people want put the Bill of Rights in an office shredder and burn the shreds. They fear the common man because they know they do not hold the power and will engineer any lengths to get the power. Do you really wanting them to know what brand of toothpaste you use or worse, what your wife wore to bed last night? They want to live through our devices like perverts with a badge and then use it in a court of law to convict you based upon a prosecuters twisted words. JUST SAY NO AND KEEP YOUR FREEDOM! DENY EVEN THE BEGININGS OF TYRANNY!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon