Reply to post:

I've got a new Linux box, how does it work... WOAH, only asking :-/

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Don't sweat it man,all these comments, the point of the article that is being referring to, and the point I was making (Hey! I actually got one of my post brought up this article!!!) is simply that there are some assholes in the Linux community. Not all, but a few. After being a "commentard" on the Register for years, reading the comments of Linux users, and having experienced some of these people in real life, I, and many others, have come to the simple conclusion that these people have issues. I'm not a shrink so what those issues are is beyond me, but they have names, and we all know what those names are.

Here's the thing, this is just a site, their comments or the posters cant hurt anyone, not really, I rarely if ever go back and see what others respond. They get pissed, respond, give negative points (Like that really does anything.......seriously, if I get -200 downvotes, what DOES it matter?) but the point is, if you go outside, the weather is beautiful, wish everyone was here. No haters, no commenter.

Just ignore them, go outside, enjoy life. that's the worse response anyone can give them is to keep ignoring them, they are doing nothing but hurting the Linux development altogether. I've gotten by without Linux for this long, so as everyone else, that wont be changing.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon