Re: Stop. Just Stop.
- Windows (in Europe) asks you what browser you'd like to install.
- Less experienced users don't like IE because of bundled toolbars and other crap.
- Less experienced users actually trust Google.
- Users at work have to use IE<10 because of <insert lame excuse from IT>, so they install Chrome instead of putting up with an old IE.
- Firefox still has the "open source" or "geeky" stigma... people just want to google something, and see it. (we're talking end users, here)
- I've used Firefox since Navigator.