Reply to post: Re: 10 million iPhone 6s sold and counting...

BlackBerry slowly pulls out of power dive into toilet

psychonaut

Re: 10 million iPhone 6s sold and counting...

look, screw apple - who cares? they will make a tonne of money regardless. theres loads of twats out there. at least bb are doing something interesting - i looked at the new square one and thought, well, thats stupid. but actually...im kind of intrigued. same way i was when the samsung note came out. what? its how big? well actually....that looks good....so i got one. ITS NOW my favourite phone ever (note 2) - i Havent had the opportunity to upgrade to the 3 but im due one now - and now the 4 is coming out...but, that swipeable keyboard, a return to actual buttons on a keyboard (i had the nokia n900 and thought that was genius...turned to shit as nokia dropped it soon after releasing it - that could have been a seriously good piece of kit...flip out keyboard, touch screen, really fast, but absolutely no support in the end).

ive never owned a bb, in fact i dont like them, never have, that one that had the screen that you could push as if it was a button (i mean for fucks sake!) pain in the arse to configure, doesnt work with hosted exchange until recently, still a pain in the arse with exchange, maybe thats changed, i dont know...if it hasnt, then im steering clear (exchange is it, i dont do anything else. it "just works" tm)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon