Reply to post: Re: Meeeh

'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux

h4rm0ny

Re: Meeeh

Trevor, mostly what I got from your post is that you use the word "gonads" a lot and you're big on making Internet Threats. Reminds me of when you said you'd do everything in your power to find out the real identity of a poster here. You don't seem to care that you're making the forums here a hostile place for people.

And when I point out that all your "quotes" are things that don't sound remotely like what I said, you respond with outright saying you don't care, that "Yes. Exactly. I was not attempting to argue with you or debate" and that "I wasn't arguing with you. I wasn't debating. I wasn't trying to counter your shit. I was calling you a douche".

What is the point of that?

I asked you to find where I had written anything that matched the strawmen you keep posting in your supposed quotes, and the best you can do is tell me what I really meant by something else.

You also lie. I pointed out that of all the posts here you attack me for being 'anti-choice' (your strawman), but not any of the people calling for the Start Screen to abolished. You respond that you don't have time to go through all the posts in this thread. But in all these posts I think mine is the only one that argues why the Start Screen is better. And yet it's the single one you attacked with a load of personal insults. Logic suggests your reasons are not what you paint them.

What is the point of my debating with someone who explicitly says they aren't interested in discussion, but just wants to 'kick me in the shins'?

It's just pointless, it's intellectually flawed and it makes for a hostile environment. And honestly, it's just silly.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon