Reply to post: MMmmm roasted squirrel shit!

Nuts to your poncey hipster coffees, I want a TESLA ELECTRO-CAFE

Chris G

MMmmm roasted squirrel shit!

The best place in Europe for coffee is Italy, they are (Italians) coffee crazy and will not tolerate crap coffee. Here in Spain when Italians are on holiday they will send one of their crowd into a cafe/restaurant and if the volunteer reports a decent coffee they will all go in. if not they'll look for somewhere else.

I am basically a tea drinker but on 30 degree days like today, at lunchtimes in a Spanish restaurant a 'cafe con hielo' is a great way to round off a menu del dia, basically an espresso thick and syrupy in a shot glass with a larger glass full of ice. Stir sugar as required into the hot espresso till dissolved and then tip onto the ice and stir 'til enough of the ice has melted to make an enlivening, refreshing finish to the meal.

By the way having had to feed my daughter soya milk since she was three weeks old, I hate the smell of the stuff, it is not remotely anything like milk and contains phytoestrogens which mimic female hormones. Drink enough of it and you could grow breasts.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon