Reply to post:

Intel forced to shoot down viral 'Israeli boycott' whopper

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

"So far, about 1500 people have been killed due to the fighting."

Actually it's already about 1,800

"About 50% of those killed are Gazan armed forces"

Actually the only idependent figure we have show that less than 20% of the dead have anything to do with Hamas - and these agree quite closely with the Palestinina figures - and many of those are not in anyway armed fighters. Hamas are also the government / police / social services in Gaza.

"Of the remaining 50% killed, somewhere around 15% will have been killed in crossfire by the Gazan fighters, leaving around 35% killed accidentally by the IDF"

Based on what evidence? Complete invention I think.

"A lot of the homes that have been destroyed were blown up by booby traps within the civilian infrastructure. After Israel bombs weapon stores embedded within the civilian infrastructure, far more widespread damage is caused by the secondary explosions of the weapon store going off."

Based on what evidence? Complete invention I think. Again. Certainly none of the extensive TV footage that i have seen has shown any sign of seconadary explosions.

"If however you think that the Israelis are blood thirsty child killers intent on committing a genocide "

There certainly is extensive and long term well documented evidence across many many incidents to support this point of view.

Maybe you should apply for one of those Israeli university scholarships to pump out IDF propaganda on social media? You don't sound like you would need much coaching...

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon