Reply to post: Re: BoringGreen Paul Crawford Cryptome @Plump & Bleaty

Remaining Snowden docs will be released to avert 'unspecified US war' – ‪Cryptome‬

BlueGreen

Re: BoringGreen Paul Crawford Cryptome @Plump & Bleaty

Hello my little grass-munching self-proclaimed carnivore preying upon us sheeple

> All those men I listed were public whistleblowers

so whistleblowers like snowden are a good thing, right? Or is it one kind of whistleblower good, another kind bad, according to lambchop's preferences.

from prior post:

> ECHELON was examined by an EU committee in 2000

And the evidence of echelon was hearsay, wasn't it, pretty much like the evidence provided by snowden which according to you was hearsay. So one hearsay good, another bad, according to plumpo.

Oh! and from a very recent prior post by our little plumpgasm here:

"

".....Bodies in the EU say it likely is illegal....." Politicised bodies with no legal standing,

"

Remember that lambchop? So one EU committee examining echelon is quoted by plumpo and That Is Good whereas when I quote one it gets slagged off as having 'no legal standing'. Which is it, cotton-bud? One or the other. Oh, and BTW I see you've (finally) stopped claiming that the EU's civil liberties committee has 'no legal standing' after me pointing out several times that it clearly did, and gave a ref. Wrong again plumpness.

> You lot are addicted to the spoonfed mentality, [...] my generation built for you.

MBZCC

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon