Big Media drags 142,000 through UK's courts IN A YEAR

Re: So what is your problem?

Nope, you don't need to prove licence payment.

But your purchase of a television/device capable of receiving television, has to be notified by the shop selling you same. By law. Even a usb tv-tuner adaptor needs to be notified.


Back to the forum


Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2018