back to article Little Big Planet 2

Sorry, did I forget your birthday? Ah, well that’s because the Mexican and Japanese levels of the first Little Big Planet constantly occupy a large part of my addled brain. With the latest incarnation, Sony could have easily cashed in on people of my ilk, as we would have brought an inferior product just because it reminded us …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

You had me sold...

...until you mentioned that Stephen Fry was the guide.

1. Avatar of They

eh?

How can you not like stephen fry's voice? He isn't trying to push an agenda, he isn't trying to make you want to speak latin. It is a voice over from someone who can articulate and speaks English? I am confused.

So many annoying americans do voice overs with an accent or badly pronouced words, it is refreshing that someone is doing it properly.

2. JDX Gold badge

Loser

I don't think YOU understand "speaking English", ironically enough.

3. James Hughes 1

Good grief

What is the world coming to? Allowing a girl to review games? Next, you'll be telling me they understand the offside rule!

Madness.

Oh, hold on a sec, is that my...yes...it is....it's my P45.

Keep it up Lucy - your reviews show an enthusiasm and vocabulary sadly lacking in most of the others!

(Esp. since you gave Donkey Kong Country Returns 95% too)

4. Citizen Kaned

GREAT FUN

played the first one with the mrs. very good, as you say, for 2 people. its ont game i found myself trying to redo levels to do them better too. only problem was we finished it then traded it before too much community stuff was produced.

5. DrXym

LBP2 is a great game

The amount of creativity that's gone into the game and its engine is just mindboggling. Some of the levels are so bizarre that you have to question if Media Molecule are on drugs or their office doubles up as the local loony bin.

Biggest criticism I have so far is the story mode has too many cutscenes, and it feels a tad harder than LBP1.

6. thesykes
    Thumb Up

tempted

When LBP first appeared, I wasn't interested, although it did look very different to other games. Got the chance to buy it cheap second hand from a friend and thought why not, something for the kids to play. First time I had a go, I was hooked. There's just something about it that makes it absorbing, and two-player is great fun.

As for the comment about Stephen Fry, his voice-over in LBP is a welcome change from the irritating American slurring we usually get saddled with.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like