back to article Angry Birds 2 shots spied on web?

Shots of what may be one of the year's most eagerly awaited sequels, Angry Birds 2, have appeared on German telly. A Valentine's Day update to the original is coming next month too. Deutsche Welle last week posted a feature piece on Angry Birds - winner of the Reg Hardware Readers' Awards Mobile Game of the Year - developer …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Am I the only one

Who *hasn't* played the original? Too busy playing Duke Nukem I guess...

1. Jeremy 2
      Linux

<title/>

No, I've not either. I don't even know what the aim of it is. I'm reliably informed that it's more addictive than crack so I'm staying well clear.

^^^^ Because, well, it's a bird, isn't it?

2. DrunkJunkie
    Joke

Watch out COD

This shaping up to be the biggest franchise In gaming.

1. Annihilator
      Pint

Bigger? Biggest?

I'd be surprised to see a CoD cartoon series coming out :-) Chalk one up for d'em Angry Birds!

3. Aristotles slow and dimwitted horse
    FAIL

More mind numbingly dull crap...

For mind numbingly dull and easily distracted people.

1. Ian Ferguson

Reply to post: More mind numbingly dull crap...

You could say the same about any gaming genre or franchise.

Angry Birds fills a niche, and extremely well. Even if you find the game boring, it's difficult to dismiss such a successful and profitable product.

I think it's a shame that Angry Birds has taken quite so much focus away from other equally entertaining mobile games, but it's still early days for the mobile gaming platform so there's no harm in a poster child.

2. The Fuzzy Wotnot
      Pint

Nice!

Sounds like a hint of feeling left out of the party, to me?

I wouldn't class myself as "mind numbingly dull and easily distracted", I quite enjoy AB for killing 20 mins on my daily train journey. Not every gamer is dead from the neck upwards you know!

4. Anonymous Coward
    Badgers

squarrrrrrrk

Oh no,,, that means I lose my phone for hours on end again and never have enough charge left on the battery for my own needs !!!

@ Aristotles slow and dimwitted horse, I would also assume that your past times and distractions from the real world events of day to day life are so filled with other things that a little game on a phone is so beneath you that you feel the need to criticise the masses of people that have enjoyed this game...

Sad....

badgers because there are no angry bird icons...

5. Thomas 4

Probably won't get the sequel

Unless they do something to drastically improve the aiming system or at the very least not have to spam restart because shot 2 of 5 was 1 degree off.

This topic is closed for new posts.