back to article Sony PSP2 to keep in touch with 3G

Sony's upcoming handheld games gadget, the PSP 2 has been exposed in a Japanese newspaper, with several specs revealed. The company is expected to officially divulge details later this week, but thanks to a report by Nikkei, impatient fans no longer need hold their breath. The story suggests the PSP 2 will feature an OLED …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. EXAFLOPS'R'US
    Happy

Cool

Does this one have a proper implementation of PKI?

2. Robin Bradshaw

Will it run android? and come with a call plan and be called a Nexus

Am I the only one who thinks those specs could equally be for any of the latest android phones?

3. Mike Brown

3g? so will it be sold like a mobile?

i wonder if it be sold like a mobile phone? with a tarrif and a monthly sub? i hope it either comes with free 3g like the kindle. or the ability to stick any sim in it.

4. serviceWithASmile
    Thumb Up

just

dug out my old psp1000 the other day and played a few missions on ace combat x.

I love it, it's like a gameboy but better (not trying to troll, no offence intended)

won't be getting a new one unless it's truly awesome and becomes very cheap, although if i had cash to burn I'd definitely get one for a bit of fun.

after I'd finished playing ace combat, it looked at it for a bit and thought "this is valuable. it's a device that does stuff" (same kind of thing that occurs to most when they get a new laptop or something) but after thinking about it for a little longer, I wondered what it's use was?

fantastic device, wireless, optical drive, memory card slot, a load of features, online gaming etc... but what does it do other than play games?

I think the original was ahead of its time and even sony themselves were a bit confused about what it was for. It has the capability to do many other things but it is still very centered around the games.

So I put it back in its box and put that back on the shelf of valuable electronic devices that I never do anything with because the application they are intended for isn't important enough to have a device for.

Other geeks must suffer from this too, I'm certain I can't be the only one with a cupboard full of useless devices :)

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like