back to article Mexico mounts ROBOTIC ALIEN INVASION of US back yard

In what might be - but one has to say almost certainly isn't - the opening move of a gutsy yet doomed invasion campaign, a Mexican robotic surveillance drone has crashlanded in an American back yard. According to the El Paso Times, the rogue machine came down "from a third of a mile to a half-mile inside the United States": …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Alien

Oh it is part of a failed invasion alright

Remember Roswell?

The greys are still trapped there, one of them managed to get access to a "smart"*- phone and used it to hack this, crack that and utilise the backdoor of the other to get access to the drone.

Now, the drone will only work for Abrahamic masters, being part of the Zionist machine, so its complex nanobot worm-code logic bomb security devices caused it to self-destruct, except that its powerful nuclear self destruct mechanism was subverted by the greys.

This led to the inevitable crash. The "Smart"-phone owner was killed and replaced by a terminator and the grey is even now being electro-schlocked as punishment.

Everytime you use a computer, thank the greys whose technology we stole.

The truth is out there (it's certainly not in this comment anyway).

I wanted to use black helicopter, alien, terminator and big brother icons, but I can only choose one. Xenu, I choose you! (The greys are Scientologists too)

*Oh the hubris of humanity.

1. Elmer Phud
      Thumb Up

Damn this system

Similar to yourself being unable to use more than one icon, I am unable to give more than one thumbs up for someone finally coming out wth the TRUTH*

Dan Brown, Uri Geller and David Ike have been silenced for too long.

* it's obligatory use of capitals - correct term is 'spot the nutter capitals'

2. John Smith 19 Gold badge
    Coat

Pretty much the reason US rockets carry self destruct charges

A captured V2 launched from White Sands went off course and crashed south of the border in large bits c1946.

Uncle Sam decreed no more big bits of highly secret hardware to *ever* be found outside its borders.

Note that "Flight Termination" can be handled by a couple of normally open one shot valves to cut off the flow to the engines and a couple more to drain the tanks. Result is a single slow moving empty tank falling in one piece, not a fast moving shrapnel cloud ready to slice and dice the people below.

Yes, it is an anorak.

3. Blofeld's Cat
    Alien

Uh ho

It's Roswell all over again.

And why does my tinfoil hat smell of roast turkey?

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I think I know why we returned it....

Because lockheed has the maintenance contract., or is it boeing? or raytheon? or wal-mart?

5. Anonymous Coward
    Black Helicopters

Everybody calm down

it was a weather balloon, plain and simple

1. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
      Alien

Wasn't that

...the planet Venus reflecting off swamp gas?

6. JesterFeckwit
    FAIL

Excuse me meester!

Can we 'ave our plane back?!

1. Ugotta B. Kiddingme

DE PLANE! DE PLANE! *

* yes, I know Herve Villechaize was actually French. Work with me here...

7. fishman

It's just

Swamp gas. From too many bean burritos.

8. TeeCee Gold badge
    Coat

I have a mental picture....

.....of one of the Federales leaning over the border fence and shouting: "Can we have our drone back please mister.".

9. ravenviz Silver badge
    WTF?

Can we have our ball back please?

"Next time I'll burst it!"

10. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

It was not a "robotic surveillance drone"

It was Mexican Airplane Released Into Atmosphere

11. Daniel B.
    Joke

Xmas shopping

Hm... given that this happened in El Paso, I wonder if the "mission" was actually:

- Checking out which Mexican citizens are doing their Xmas shopping spree in El Paso, so they get a "surprise search" at the border, or

- Sending the bot to do *their* shopping spree. Do Bots have Credit Cards as well?

12. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

We don't need no steenking title

Hey Senor, did you see a speedy mouse run away from the crash?

13. skeptical i
    Joke

Jheez, even their hardware is trying to jump the border.

The economy down there must be even worse than we thought if their drones can't find work and are heading for el norte ... not that there's much work here either, though.

14. Mutantone

And we all know the Mexicans are immune to taking bribes from the cartels

More likely the drug cartels scoping out the border patrols so they can sneak in through the unmanned areas.

“The truth is more important than the facts." - Frank Lloyd Wright

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.” Ronald Reagan

Obamaommunist Kabuki Democracy

15. -tim
    Thumb Up

Lesson to be learned

If one crashes in your back yard, don't call the police, just put it on ebay at once.

16. Catroast
    Black Helicopters

I wonder...

I wonder what would have happened if it was a US drone that had crashed onto the Mexican side. Cries of war? Hypocritical posturing?

And the DHS simply returned it. Something wrong with that, methinks.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like