back to article Sony goes green with... er... leopard skin look laptop

Apple may have completely left the planet with its nebulous, spaced-out Leopard branding, but thankfully folk who favour the fake feline look can still rely on Sony, which today rolled out a leopard-skin print laptop - the special edition 'Spotted Life' Vaio FZ. The machine is part of what the Japanese giant calls its "Graphic …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Karl Lattimer
    Jobs Halo

Oh well...

says one sony exec to another... "If we can't run their brilliant new operating system, lets put a leopard skin print on our laptops too... that way when someone says leopard they'll immediately think sony"

I think the words in the board room that day were.

2. Matt Brigden
    Coat

That Peta-Byte crack

Well its a bit wuff innit :p

3. PunkTiger
    Happy

How graphic!

Speaking as a furry, I wouldn't mind having a laptop with graphics like "Spotted Life" (although I would rather prefer tiger stripes, of course). Still, much like Dell's offerings of multi-coloured notebooks, anything that deviates from the realm of black-grey-white laptops is a nice thing to see.

4. J
    Paris Hilton

Yuck...

Man, those things are ugly... The alleged leopard print does not really look realistic to me. The Caribbean whatever is the less bad, methinks -- but I wouldn't get one, thanks. Anyway, hard to see who would carry one of those leopards around -- the people I could visualize doing that are not usually seen with laptops...

Thinking again, it might be a good theft deterrent, who knows...

5. Lol Whibley

didn't

Zepto do something similar as a feature a couple of years ago?

You could even send them graphics of choice and they'd put it on the laptop for you - for a fee and a small Op' for thr Style gland removal for the user.

i notice they aren't offering on their site it recently...

seen the light methinks..

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like