back to article 3 expands payment options

3 UK customers looking for alternative ways of paying their bills are in luck, as the firm's website is now accepting Delta as a payment option: the airline rather than Visa's debit system. While the site only shows the Delta Airlines logo, we're confident that any major airline would be accepted to cover all but the most …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Andy Worth

Lol

Someone is for a good slapping......fancy getting completely the wrong logo :)

2. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

means pretty much nothing

Heads up some marketroid made mistake ooh aah. Mind telling the readers why software now means msdn or have you forgotten most of us don't care about Microsoft. If you don't stop I will start.

3. Alex

Perfect!

Now I can use my old 737 that I'm retiring from the school run and occasional off roading to pay my phone bill! talk about recycling!!

now I just need to wait for my A380 to arrive, little Tarquin is so excitied about it and all the other parents are going to be 'green' with envy!

4. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

Evidently...

The idiot in charge of the 3 website didn't bother searching for "Visa Delta" on Google to see what the Delta logo looks like.

Twit.

5. Danny Traynor

Google Image

Or, more likely, the developer simply google image searched 'delta logo' and chose the first hit.

Splendid.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Wronger than you thought

Maybe the numptie who used the wrong logo had trouble finding it because Visa no longer uses the Delta name for its debit cards. My own card hasn't had the logo for several years.

This is confirmed by Wikipedia so it it must be true http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_Debit

7. stan marsh
    Paris Hilton

Another mistake

Switch no longer exists either - it's now Maestro. Bet this was done offshore.

8. Nigel
    Unhappy

Appropriate Actually

Once you get an overage bill from them for Data, an Airline company may just be enough to pay it off....

9. Jason
    Thumb Down

@Anonymous Coward

"This is confirmed by Wikipedia so it it must be true http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_Debit"

Shame your annoymous, quoting sources like that, you deserve to be shot.

Getting my coat...

10. W
    Paris Hilton

Google images

Good job they only chose the first result for "delta logo" and not the eighth result for "delta"!

11. mh.

Obsolete cards

I'm just surprised they don't take Access or Mondex.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like