back to article iDapt i4 multi-purpose charger

Charging cables inevitably get knotted, misplaced or mistaken, yet appear a necessary evil to keep mobile devices going. So many proprietary connections are in circulation nowadays and, with most people owning at least two devices, cables soon become a mess and families fight over plug sockets. iDapt i4 On multiple charges: …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Go

Moan, rant...not as good as...

..no actually I'm stuglling.

I'll leave it to some fanbouy who says his homebrew, technically complex, bodge job is better and only cost 39.99, so saving a penny...

Ah hold on..how bloody hard can it be to make coloured LED's. Then again, how bloody hard is it to look at the device and see the "Fully Charged" LED / icon.

2. Martin

"...and all for a reasonable charge."

Yes, very witty, well done.

Actually, it's pretty - but forty quid to charge your various gadgets seems a lot to me, given they all come with a charger in general.

3. D@v3
    Thumb Up

not bad

looks infinitely more useful than these charge mats that seem to be 'all the rage'

4. Matt Piechota

Hmm

I'm not sure I want to use the plug (such) as a MicroUSB to keep my phone standing upright. There isn't a back support hiding in there, is there?

I'm good with a powered USB hub and retractable cables. Minimal mess, minimal cost.

5. Anonymous Coward
    WTF?

No editors required

"In tests, the standard pack of tips only covered half of my devices"

Just wondering how many tests you did before working that out?

6. David Cantrell
    Boffin

Pointless title, which must contain letters and/or digits.

Nice, but I'd prefer that all my gadgets just use an ITU-T standard charger

7. SImon Hobson Bronze badge

I'd not want ...

... to stand most of my devices up like that. I've seen plenty of device power jacks fail due to movement, straining of the contacts, and cracking of the joints - putting all that strain on the connector by supporting the whole device is just a recipe for failures.

8. This post has been deleted by its author

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like