back to article O2 offers Pay & Go BlackBerry basket

Midsummer BlackBerry picking time and O2 has its finger in the pie, with a range of RIM's smartphones on Pay & Go in the offing. BlackBerry Pearl 3G, available in black or purple exclusively for O2 at £250 BlackBerry Curve 8520, also comes in black or purple at £150 BlackBerry Pearl 3G BlackBerry Curve 8900 at £280 …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Andy 97
    Pint

Soon they'll all be at it...

PAYG customers are massively more loyal than contract ones.

Offer them some decent handsets and you're made.

All O2 needs to do now is sort out their wheezing network and they'll be laughing.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

How much a month?

Save yourself some cash! Buy your own handset and get the Blackberry P&G service added to a standard Orange P&G SIM... £5/mo

1. copsewood

Slightly dodgy last couple of days

I use the Orange PAYG £5/month Blackberry Service. Generally works OK for very light data and email use, but it's been a bit unstable the last couple of day, not entirely sure whether it's the service or my ancient Blackberry handset.

3. Notorious Biggles

Pfft...

I understand it's not suitable for everyone, but contract seems WAY better in this instance. My wife got a Bold 9700 with 100 mins, unlimited texts and BIS for £20 a month on Orange from a third party website. Phone cost a whopping £24. It just works out so much cheaper in the long term and with no up front cost.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like