back to article Crackdown 2

The original Crackdown was something of a surprise hit. It didn't come as a surprise that people bought the game in droves – the inclusion of the Halo 3 Beta key ensured Crackdown was always going to fly from the shelves. What surprised many people is that a solid, enjoyable action game was bundled with the Beta key– and one …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Headmaster

l33tglish?

Is this some ultra trendy computer gaming use of the English language that I am yet to familiarise myself with?...

"What surprised many people is that a solid, enjoyable action game was bundled with the Beta key was – and one that gaineded a dedicated cult fanbase."

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: l33tglish?

Aargh. Editing at its finest...

thanks for the catch.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Fun but shoddy

It's a blast to play until the glitches kick in. There's a lot of dropped frames when things get busy, the controls get unresponsive and the sound goes to crap. It's not like it's pushing the XBox to it's limits, compared to games like Just Cause 2, it looks quite dated.

If anything the first game is more technologically proficient, it's definitely more varied and a bit prettier.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Another in a long line of Xbox exclusive disappointments.

Rented it, played it, took it back. 75% is rather generous IMHO. It's more like a 60%. It does not improve on the original, and in many ways is worse, with some horrible framerate problems and unresponsive controls.

Cackdown2 is more an apt title.

4. cre@mstick360
    Paris Hilton

CRACKDOWN was great...

...and I will be buying CRACKDOWN 2. One of the more refreshing reviews I've read about the game.

Paris, becasue I'd like to power up on her.

5. uh
    WTF?

omg!

ha ha ha they must be jokein wot the fu-*k where they thinking. yet another cack game!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like