back to article Red Dead Redemption

The historical Wild West was very different from the fictional depiction of Spaghetti Westerns. Gunslingers rarely had the kill count they were credited with. Quick-draws were in reality spur-of-the-moment shootouts, with instigators often taking advantage of distraction or inattention. And dying in blaze of glory is pure …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

Errm, shouldn't these reviews state what platform?

It's available on, and if multiplatform, what it was reviewed on..

I picked up the PS3 version at the weekend and it is truly an awesome game.

2. Bear Features
    Thumb Up

totally

a truly amazing game... since I played Elite on the BBC.

3. Ravi Shanghavi
    Thumb Up

Oh boy

You know.. I never was much of the cowboy and indians type of guy. But this has my interest peaked. Perhaps I may just have to have a go. Thanks for the review. - Ravi Shanghavi, Ottawa, Canada

1. Anonymous Coward
      Coat

Ahem

"Piqued". Don't be like those colonials that like to write "per say" and "walla" :)

1. Bill Fresher
        Thumb Down

Sp.

It's "wallah"... silent "h".

2. Trixr
        FAIL

Double *ahem*

Funnily enough, most of the colonials I know - and I know quite a few, being one - tend to spell words like "voilà" and "per se" more accurately than many individuals from the Mother Country.

4. cre@mstick360
    Pint

Love this game...

Certainly one for the games library, especially if you love playing poker!

5. Neur0mancer
    Happy

Fantastic

This game is seriously awesome. I love the online part as well and have already got a posse together for taking on banditos.

But! I still prefer GTA4 because I am basically an urban individual and armadillos scare me.

1. This post has been deleted by its author

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like