back to article Twitter seeks to embed self in everything

Twitter has unveiled a new set of tools for embedding its Web2.0rhea service in third-party websites. Dubbed "@anywhere," these JavaScript-based frameworks were announced yesterday with a company blog post and an apparently soporific keynote from CEO Evan Williams that sent half his audience for the exit doors within an half …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Thomas 18
    Grenade

YAYYYYYY

Just what I always wanted!!! Now how do I embed this javascript into my pedometer so I can twitter twatter my pitter patter every step I take.

2. jake Silver badge

Who the fuck cares?

"Launch partners include Amazon, AdAge, Bing, Citysearch, Digg, eBay, The Huffington Post, Meebo, MSNBC.com, The New York Times, Salesforce.com, Yahoo!, and YouTube."

All in my "blocked at the boarder routers" list, under the heading "noise" ...

3. _ZZ_
    Thumb Up

Considering that's half the internet...

I don't think you're in a position to speak for anyone if you block something even as simple as the New York Times.

4. TeeCee Gold badge
    Coat

"Go ahead, imagine."

Thank you for that, I did.

Now if you'd just be so kind as to provide the mental equivalent of ship's descaler and pass the white coat with the very long sleeves please.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

I think that should be slightly reworded

"Twitter seeks to infect everything"

It's such an awful means of communication, and yet people continue to tout it, spreading its malign influence further and further.

6. lukewarmdog
    Troll

"half the internet"

lol. that is all.

7. Anonymous Coward
    WTF?

Am I..

... the only one wondering what the hell The Huffington Post is? Is it the newspaper on sale in Trumpton, Chigley and Camberwick Green?

Then again, as I have yet to see the point of Twitter, maybe I am missing something?

8. LaeMing
    Stop

Hello! I'm on the internet.

"Hello! I'm on so-so's web site.... Nah, it's rubbish."

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like