back to article Amazon: James Blunt is still a tedious w*nker

Yesterday we broke the important news that demobbed whining blueblood James Blunt is now officially a wanker. Since then, there's been some censorious skulduggery down at Amazon.co.uk, which was host to the British people's judgement. Instead of "akira, kt tunstall, wanker", the related searches for Captain Blunt are now "akira …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. barry

Tedious wanker...

... also brings up interesting results!

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Not even tedious now!

Sadly, the search now reports only "akira, foo fighters, kt tunstall." The Amazon Commisariat surely can't continue with this brutal revisionism forever. The truth will out!

3. Dam

Priceless really

Still, after all these years...

The day this gets old is the day I die.

4. Sceptical Bastard

(OT) Not nearly as tedious as...

... Mohammed Fayed who, this very evening, is yet again repeating his ludicrous 'black helicopter' fantasy that the royals and the establishment conspired to murder his waste-of-space son Dodi and his droopy-eyed manipulative tart, Diana.

Mo - get a grip, matey. Dodi did not die at the whim of Prince Philip. He died because he was a tosser who couldn't be arsed to wear a seatbelt in a car being driven at 80mph by a drugged-up pisshead.

The jury will doubtless dismiss Fayed's risible claims because the allegations are patently absurd and because most of the British public see Fayed for what he is - a tedious and rebarbative self publicist who should've been deported years ago.

Although my tone is moderate here, I'm actually a tad fed up with Mo. If he doesn't just fuck off I'll stop pussyfooting and tell him what I *really* think!

BTW, sorry there's no IT angle, no Paris Hilton angle, not even a James Blunt angle.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

David Hasselhoff, also a big fan of wanking?

The Wanker Family Christmas Game: Hilarious fun for all ages with a special personal touch. A really entertaining new Christmas gift.

"Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed

* Amateur Wankers ~ Prefects

* Designers Are Wankers by Lee McCormack

* The Very Best of David Hasselhoff ~ David Hasselhoff

* Maxplay by Datel

* Legit DVD ~ Jordan Young

* 1973 [CD 2] ~ James Blunt"

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Sceptical Bastard

You're fugging mad! You'll be fugging next!

7. Stephen Gray

@ Sceptical Bastard

LOL thats made my day!

8. mark unsworth

Blunt ...... Tosser

If you search for 'Tossser' on Amazon the top result is also James Blunt's latest album, 'All the Lost Souls'. It's now totally irrefutable!

9. Sceptical Bastard

@ Anonymous Vulture

Next? Not til our Egyptian chum has got those fuggers at Private Eye! (And he's probably got Sue, Grabbit and Runne out searching for Drew Cullen as I write.)

10. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

C#nt

... also does the trick.

11. Qster

roofalopters

searching amazon for "hairy mother" brings you kindly to "Jamie at Home": Cook Your Way to the Good Life.

The mind boggles...

This topic is closed for new posts.