back to article Woman sues 50 Cent over sex vid leak

A Florida woman yesterday filed suit in Manhattan against rapper 50 Cent, claiming that he "unlawfully distributed" a homemade sex video of her on his website in 2009. Lastonia Leviston is claiming "unauthorized use of her name or image and emotional distress" over the leaked vid, which is introduced and narrated by 50 Cent …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Lastonia

Where the fuck do her parents make up that name from?

1. steve 44
      Paris Hilton

Lastonia

I think you will find the bloke came up with it to remind the woman that he was the "last on ya"

Why not go the whole hog and just use a cattle brand?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Yay for "ho names"

Best we can manage over here are things like "Chazney" and "Frogmela"..

3. Anonymous Coward
    WTF?

There's a simple way to avoid that

Don't be partner to someone making that type of film unless you WANT to be (in)famous.

4. adnim

She was aware...

of the camera. She only has herself to blame. I am not surprised the dude has had his face blurred, I too would be embarrassed if I came after two minutes of penetration. Selfish bastard didn't even get her off when he finished.

5. Pascal Monett Silver badge

She got her 15 minutes of fame

And has obviously decided it was not enough.

Come on girl, you're fooling no one. When you're in an honest relationship with someone, you don't film the sex you have and you most certainly don't have someone else film it.

You get filmed while getting bonked means you know the film is going to hit the intertubes and you probably got paid to do it anyway.

In any case, having sex with a camera rolling means that you risk more than just STDs.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Megaphone

Hmmm

Who is this fifty pence anyway?

This topic is closed for new posts.