back to article Oracle prez admits 8 1/2 years with billboard woman

Oracle president Charles Phillips has admitted he had a "serious" eight-and-a-half-year relationship with the woman who appears beside him in billboards littering New York, San Francisco, and Atlanta. In a statement released by his PR agency, Phillips said his relationship with the woman, YaVaughnie Wilkins, has now ended. The …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

YaVaughnie?

No. Just no.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Thumb Up

My thoughts exactly

Yet people are castigated for calling their child Pandora? At least that's a real name.

2. TeeCee Gold badge
      WTF?

Re: YaVaughnie

I see your FAIL and raise you a WTF?

1. Psmiffy

Re: Re: YaVaughnie

I see your WTF and raise you an OMG!

2. The Fuzzy Wotnot
    Happy

Come on Reg!

Oh come on Reg? Really, does this have to be the online, IT tech news equivalent of the Daily Star? You are way above this sort of thing!

( YaVaughnie Wilkins? Come on, that's not a real name, not unless your a second-rate, Christian fundamentalist country and western singer! )

1. Trygve

El Reg aims...

.. to be the Heat magazine of the tech world. Hence in addition to the usual focus on the beautiful and hideous, anything meriting a point & laugh usually gets published too.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Pics

or it didnt happen.

1. Matt Bryant Silver badge
      Happy

RE: Pics

Playmobil recreation, or it didn't happen!

As for those calling this the revenge of a jilted woman, couldn't that be the revenge of a found-out gold digger?

4. Anonymous Coward
    Unhappy

Couldn't she forgive him ?

Women !

5. Efros
    FAIL

Who cares

seriously who cares.

6. lukewarmdog
    Badgers

Hell hath etc

"[She] had them placed where family and friends lived to let people know this was a significant relationship - that she was not just a mistress."

And she cares why? I know I sure as hell don't. She had them placed in order to do the most harm, if any of it is to be believed that is. Thing is he's not exactly in the same ball park as Tiger Woods and I don't care about him either. Women eh, can't beat 'em, can't join 'em, can't even stop them taking out massive billboard ads.

7. Anonymous Coward
    WTF?

Umm.

Let me get this straight.

The guy is divourced from his wife AND is no longer in a relationship with the mistress.

Why is the mistress putting these posters up then?

Maybe she just likes wasting money? If so, she can send some to me!

8. Rob 30
    Stop

it angle?

someone has to ask.. i can't see the it angle, but surely someone can concoct one.

i was hoping to see more to this story than "someone had a shag" there's not even a funny part to it. poor effort all in all, sorry.

don't know who they are, and still wouldn't care if i did. less of this sort of unamusing tripe please.

9. Sarah Bee (Written by Reg staff)

Re: it angle?

Let me give you my considered response to that in terms you'll immediately understand.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

10. Tim K

How?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/icons/comment/fail_32.png

How does one say "I love you, YaVaughnie" with a straight face?

11. Lewis Mettler 1
    Go

Bill on a board

Put Bill on a billboard and you have something.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like