back to article Dell does a Chrimbo deal with John Lewis

Dell has inked a deal with high street retailer John Lewis to exclusively punt its range of ultra-thin Adamo XPS laptops. Financial details of the agreement were kept secret. Dell made a big song-and-dance about how John Lewis would be selling the Adamo XPS laptop to customers in time to slot it into their loved ones' …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Chris Evans
    Thumb Down

"Chrimbo" please don't!

"Chrimbo" what a horrible word, please don't stoop to RedTop standards.

I couldn't bring myself to read the rest of the article in case it was repeated.

2. Sarah Bee (Written by Reg staff)

Re: "Chrimbo" please don't!

What's wrong with Chrimbo? It's nice for headlines as it takes up less space than Christmas and is less shit than Xmas.

If I say it repeatedly will you have to do a funny little dance and pinch yourself in the nose to ward off evil spirits? CHRIMBO CHRIMBO CHRIMBO.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Chrimbo or Crimbo

CH just doesn't look right

4. Gene Cash Silver badge
    Pint

I'd not heard of "chrimbo"

Isn't that some kind of soup with shrimp in it? And yes, it's worse than xmas. I like xmas because it makes me think of "ex-christmas" and look forward even more to Jan 2nd, or even a time in which we didn't even have christmas. Boy, THAT would be nice!

5. Kevin Dwyer
    Happy

Imagine

Imagine there's no Chrimbo, it isn't hard to do,

No need for wine or Turkey,

and no hangover too.

Imagine all the commentards

living life in Peace,

You may say that I'm a dreamer,

I'm not the only one,

I hope someday you'll join us

and El reg shall live as one....

6. Chris Evans
    Thumb Down

Chrimbo and Crimbo are both dire!

If Christmas was a religious festival of any other religion other than Christianity you wouldn't be doing it would you?

I hear the reply: Ah, but Christmas is different! How?

Just because Christianity is tolerant and you won't see me burning an effigy outside El. Reg. Towers doesn't make it right!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like