back to article Microsoft and Yahoo! finally finalize search pact

Microsoft and Yahoo! have finalized the web search pact they announced to the world in July, a deal that would see Redmond's technology drive Yahoo!'s search engine. In announcing the deal, the two web giants had said that some details still needed to be worked out. Originally, they expected to finalize the deal in late …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. h 6
    Pint

Claro Que si

Joint statement written by Microsoft, of course.

Pint 'cause why not?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Pint

So wait up

If the microsoft system is crap, does that mean my only realistic search option becomes Google?

Mine's a pint of Whitechapel.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

No More Googling...

Yahoobing! All the way!

(they hope)

4. Jim in Hayward

Sorry. This means no more Yahoo! for me!

I don't use Microsoft products. I don't support that overbearing anti-competitive company. Guess it's another source for weather, news, sports and finance. Never did use their email.

Google anyone?

1. seattlesound

Overbearing.... don't you mean Google?

Google, the overbearing anti-competitive company who is shattering all records for achieving the status of evil empire? In a couple of more years you'll be wishing for the good old Microsoft days if there is no competition for Google.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Thumb Up

My sentimets exactly

I always used Yahoo's search engine but now I suppose I'll have to start using Google's. And since I'll be using Google's search engine it will make sense to switch to Google's e-mail account.

As for Yahoo, I really hope they won't regret getting in bed with Microsoft.

5. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Title

Fail company A + Fail company B can only deliver more Fail...

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

And more news

Google have just announced a deal between itself and Apple, whereby Apple will lie prostrate at the feet of Google and plead to be anal++ fuc+++.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like