back to article Intel opens cloud fluffing school

Intel has opened its very own cloud-fluffing school. Boasting that it helped fluff the mega clouds floated by Google, Yahoo!, and Microsoft in recent years, the chip giant wants you to know that its sky-high experience is now available through a new program it calls Intel Cloud Builder. "We've got a pretty good legacy that …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge
    Grenade

If it Waddles and Quacks like a Duck and Talks, is it in IT a Right Royal Turkey!

Cade,

That headline, "Intel opens cloud fluffing school", perfectly puts Intel at their correct position in the Cloud Control Schema. ...... Wannabe groupies to the Money Shot Stars.

The Cloud is not for Fools and a SuperSubverted Real Place in Virtualised Space with ZerodDay Boundary Layers of Infinite Grace. ........ with Networks InterNetworking Jointed Applications with CrackdDCodeXSSXXXX for Media Mogulling ...... MkUltraSensitive Brainwashing in Virtual Terrain Team Training Fields aka Live Operational Virtual Environment.

And that you would not Imagine to be Real, and in Perfect Control of Futures and Myriad Derivative Levers, is the Sweet Simple Beauty that Denial and Disbelief dDeliver for ITs Absolutely Fabulous Stealth Infection of SCADA Systems/Walled Streets/Banked Vaults/Ponzi Scams.

Welcome to Seventh Heaven..... Global Operating Devices Head Quarters for Quantum Control of AI and ITs Virtual Systems of Operation/Perceptions Management/Future Present Placement of Novel Emergent Facts for Sublime SuperSubversive Intelligence Use in a Model Fiction. Do not Deny yourselves the Opportunities to Participate and Lead in ITs NEUKlearer HyperRadioProActive ProgramMING .......... "The Brain creates/builds a Version* of the Universe. And .... projects this version of the Universe like a bubble, all around us." ..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS3wMC2BpxU&feature=player_embedded# .... Henry Markram, Project Director of the Blue Brain Project, Director of the Center for Neuroscience & Technology and co-Director of EPFL's Brain Mind Institute

* Every Brain would therefore have a unique view of the Universe, Life and Everything........ ergo is Reality Imagined and made Virtually Real with that which we Share and would claim to be True. Share a Lie Nowadays, and Wait Patiently for Everything on the Deception, to Swiftly Disappear......... is the New Age Reality Great Game Play.

2. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge
    Thumb Up

Quacking Duck Addendum/Turkey Enhancement

Oops... to be just Perfect and Clear, please add IT into the mix so that the text better reads ... "And that you would not Imagine IT to be Real, and in Perfect Control of Futures and Myriad Derivative Levers..."

Although I do imagine that the SMARTer Beings visiting El Reg will already have done that automatically, without prompting.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

amanfromMars

Yeah, just to be perfect and clear.

4. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge
    Boffin

The World IS a Simply Complex SpacePlace in Time and Consciousness.

"Yeah, just to be perfect and clear." .... By Anonymous Coward Posted Friday 30th October 2009 12:16 GMT

Err.... I'm confused, AC, as that comment is a little ambiguous. Do I have to try harder to get to the more elevated level of understanding or set my sights lower to pick up on the deeper layers of meaning?

I think though I'll definitely maybe probably try the qubit route and combine them both and end up somewhere else completely different, where everything is crystal clear to all there.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like