back to article Court kicks YouTube rant missus into touch

The New York Supreme Court's Appellate Division has sent YouTube rant (former) missus Tricia Walsh-Smith packing, ruling that her divorce from Broadway mogul Philip Smith is legit, and she'll walk away with nothing more than a prenup provision of $750,000. Walsh-Smith achieved instant internet fame with an ill-advised …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Grease Monkey Silver badge

Ha ha ha

Proof that attempting to be tried by the media doesn't always work in your favour.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Pint

Was the marriage ever legal?

So it was never consummated, then? Would that be a factor in why the court wrapped things up so swiftly?

Pint glass, because there's no icon for gin.

3. Christopher Rogers
    FAIL

I love it

A car crash in slow motion....

4. Anonymous Coward
    WTF?

Consummation

Is this still a legal requirement? Surely not. How do you prove it?

5. Dan 10

What a crazy world we live in

...when someone can get 750k for nothing more than being married to someone for a while, and THEN think that in fact, they deserved much more!

6. Chris Tierney
    Megaphone

Money Money Money

If I was given £750,000 I could pay off all my debts and survive on it for 37.5 years not even counting the interest generated.

7. TimBiller
    Alert

MILF

Stifler's Mom lives! ;-)

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Would you marry Katy Price?

Another woman always whining about how crap her marriage was, Katy Price (Jordon), would you marry her?

I'd have to say, no, even when she was younger and pretty, I'd still say no... even though she has money. Nope. Another deeply unpleasant succubus.

Give me a woman with a good kind heart any-time. Looks fade, money is no use without happiness, and sex is nothing compared to a lifetime of happy memories.

9. miknik

Such a shame...

that she moderates comments on her youtube video, I could have had a field day.

10. Thomas Ware
    Pirate

We need a Gin Icon

For this story

11. The Indomitable Gall

Ow my ears

I started the embedded video then accidentally opened two YouTube windows simultaneously. Bizarrely, that turned out to be less of a racket than listening to just one...!

12. H2Nick

@AC 11:47

"and sex is nothing compared to a lifetime of happy memories."

You're not doing it right then !!!

13. LaeMi Qian

So how much...

...of her 750k did she blow on having that little piece of vanity publishing produced?

Like Chris Tierney (above), that sort of money in a term deposit account would support me and my hobbies for life.

14. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

hmm

Parasite!

15. tom 24
    Thumb Down

For the sake of record, it really should be said

This song is simply dreadful.

Now it's official. OK?

16. MeRp

Not bad...

... for a month's work... wish I could find someone (male or female, since it doesn't matter) who'd "marry" me for less than a month, never try to have sex with me, then demand that I take my $750,000 and leave.

17. Mathew White
    Coat

Reminds me...

Does she only have 1 leg, lost when hit by a police motor bike?

18. Daniel 20

damn

what an utter boiler she is. yuk - nasty piece of work.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like