back to article Samsung GT-C6625

Windows Mobile smartphones with miniature Qwerty keyboards are rarely extremely exciting to look at, and the Samsung GT-C6625 is a case in point. Blocky hardware and a somewhat old-fashioned design, makes it look a couple of years out of sync with the latest smartphone trends. Samsung C6625 Samsung's GT-C6625: no Wi-Fi, but …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Blackberry clone...

Looks familiar...?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Price

Surely at that price it's not business users they're aiming at, but rather people that can't afford, or would rather not spend £400+ on a smartphone...

3. Geoff Mackenzie
    FAIL

Hmm, close

I actually like the retro looks, but Windows Mobile rules it out.

Shame really.

4. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Windows Mobile

This looked quite interesting until I read the first two words of the review - "Windows Mobile". I didn't bother reading the rest

Oh well...

5. Vince

Not a bad little unit

That's funny, we've just got one of these in our office for testing as a Windows Mobile device, and despite all of us using more expensive smartphones, we all agree that for the price, it's not a bad little unit. Windows Mobile is still the poor part of this, but it really isn't all that bad.

The keyboard is pretty useable and you know if you've actually typed the keys or not, and the browsing speed etc is pretty reasonable, usual winmo terms conditions and catches apply.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like