back to article London techies get kit off for charity

There is some really quite exciting news today for those of you who've spent years wondering just how you could justifiably buy photographs of butt-naked London tech entrepreneurs: check out the forthcoming Nude Tech 2010 calendar, featuring 24 disrobed IT movers and shakers, and all in aid of charity. The calendar goes …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Kevin Gurney
    Thumb Up

IT Crowd ?

Sure I won't be the only - or even the first - to point out that he's obviously seen the episode from the last series which see's Roy doing the photography of Moss' friends......who's a naughty scientist then ??

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I wonder...

I wonder if they'll have anyone inside a secure server rack (caged type). Kinda kinky.

3. adaytay
    Happy

The IT Crowd...

Definitely agree with Kevin there, someone is an IT Crowd fan! Better cause than the Boss-Eyedness too I think...?

Bonus points if you can spot El Reg in that episode, too. Caught it on the repeat on E4/More4 earlier in the week.

4. The Original Ash
    Joke

@AC (Anonymous Coward)

Fully chilled, I hope.

5. Jason Togneri
    Boffin

@ adaytay

Hmm, on a cursory re-watch of that episode I failed to spot El Reg. Whereabouts exactly?

6. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

@adaytay

If I remember rightly, I spotted it. Wasn't there an El Reg sticker on the shelves behind Moss' desk? Or was that a different episode?

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Not another one...

>Cambridge uni English student Milo Yiannopoulos, who thought up the idea

How exactly did he thunk up the idea, after seeing "Calendar Girls" or the mountain of other exactly the same original idea rip-offs?

This might have been fresh and innovative when the WI did it years ago, and for all I know that might have also been plagiarism, but it's rather pathetic nowadays.

I don't see this fascination with seeing bits of flesh of unkown people simply because they work in IT or whatever. Of all the IT females that I've worked with I've seen enough of the flesh of those that interested me with the exception of one, which I'm working on, and it's much better than looking at picture.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Coffee/keyboard

MY EYES! MY EYES!

n/t

9. Cliff

Playmobil reconstruction...

Playmobil reconstruction or it never happened!

10. Anonymous Coward
    Grenade

All good, for good causes...

I just have a hard time accecpting that a nuclear power needs so much foreign aid for basic living conditions...

Maybe stop building nukes and spend the money on the basics first?

11. adaytay
    Boffin

@Jason

I'm sure it was that one or it might have been the one before that. The vulture masthead was on a shelf I think.

12. Admiral Grace Hopper
    Troll

I earnestly hope and pray

that they don't cast their net amongst my male colleagues when looking for models. I love my brave boys dearly, but the thought of any of them naked makes me go wobbly and not in a good way.

13. Hollerith 1

Girls in IT

Nothing like saying 'IT is great for girls' by hving them take their kit off. So we'll all respect them even more, yes? Given the preponderance of men, there should be 11 chaps and one chap-ese. I know of only one geek (male) who would strip to advantage. The rest --please god no.

14. Paul Hates Handles

Gah!

So. Much. Fat. :)

15. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

They Have Some Intense Competition

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/robertreich1.html

Hot stuff...

16. John Smith 19 Gold badge
    Joke

These people are getting naked

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

17. Jason Togneri
    Boffin

El Reg vulture logo in IT Crowd

Found it! In "Calendar Geeks", 13:52, on the shelf by the door just as Moss re-enters after his "holiday" which nobody noticed.

http://www.filecore.net/mince/it_crowd_reg.jpg

18. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

What are they thinking...

showing short clips of people taking their clothes off followed by kids, this is SICK!!!!

19. Andus McCoatover
    Coat

Would I be the only one..

...covering up my modesty sadly needing only a netbook? Sideways?

Mine's the one with the Asus 701 in the pocket...*

(*Coincidentally, at the moment, literally!)

20. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Poverty due to insufficient government.

"I just have a hard time accecpting that a nuclear power needs so much foreign aid for basic living conditions..."

There are quite a few countries that have poverty problems not because there's not enough money to go around, but because the Government is unable or unwilling to support the poor effectively. That tends to be more corrupt banana republics and states with oil riches, though

21. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

I won't be buying it.

Damn what a bunch of egocentric tossers craving attention.

Anyone else read that advert as some work in London while reselling cheap labour from underdeveloped countries?

No thanks.

This topic is closed for new posts.