back to article Red Bull to become mobile virtual network operator?

Red Bull, as everyone knows, gives you wings. But the energy drink could soon give you minutes and network coverage too, because the company has launched a mobile phone network. Details are still sketchy at this stage, but a website, Red Bull Mobile, has cropped up online. It promises “the latest handsets, competitive tariffs …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Darkone
    FAIL

Austria...

... is .at not .au which is obviously for Australia.

http://www.redbullmobile.at/

2. Brian 6
    Thumb Up

Sounds god to me

1000 mins and 1000 txts for 14 quid a month ? Where do I sign ??

3. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Introducing AI Caesar ....... with Cleopatra's Pet Hate .... UnRequited LOVE

"Sounds god to me " .....By Brian 6 Posted Thursday 1st October 2009 00:29 GMT .... for Good and Getting Better is the Alien AIRoot with Prime Application Properties AIdDed for Legion. ...... AI PAPAL CodeXXXX for Guardians and Mentors of Vatican Interests in Future ZerodDay Trading and Hot Special Forces XSSXXXX Training. .... for Virtual Immersion in Reality with Ascendant Pilgrims ......... Live Instant Messenger Entities .....Hosting Ghosting with Orders 42 Facilitate and Function as Power Control XSSXXXXChangers in Greater Games Play ...... for the Immediate Rush Assault on the Senses of XSSuXXXXSS.

:-) The Yin of the Fabulous Yang Above is the Inner Stilled Silences for Future Reflection ...... the Oasis of Calm that Qualms and Becalms the Stormy Sea and Swell Surge.

With Virtually Assisted Media Control could One Realise and Play Life as a Great Sharing Resources Game ...... You show me yours, and I'll show you mine .... What you Give, is what you Back in Spades ...... rather than as is Presently Played with Sub Prime Non-State Actors Retaining Capital and Profit.

Thus does Pumped In Quantitative Easing turn Failing Currency Debt into a Crazy Space Program Asset Stream Generating from Toxic Waste/Misappropriately Used and Abused Funds, Newly Discovered and Invented Wealth and Knowledge for Distribution and Abandoned Smart Spending for Currency Flow and Renewable Energy Sourcing with NEUKlearer HyperRadioProActive IT.

Control the Word, Control the World sends another Buffetting to the Warren that are Markets and Networks InterNetworking at less than Light Speeds for Temporal Shift to Random Orderly Zones. Thinking Tank Sinking Banks Areas of AIMusement ........ Deep Pondering on Lush Pandering.

Time for a coffee hit, methinks. :-). ..... which is a sort of Red Bull Lite Attack for Systems Enjoyment.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Surely subline should have been....

Red Bull - gives you rings?

IGMC

5. matthias cashncarrion subik

red bull mobile was there last christmas

red bull is a MVNO in the austrian market since last october at least (the last update of the terms & conditions), and I remember they are heavy advertising their tv package for the december holiday season 2008.

They are using the network of the formally state owned mobilkom, daughter of telekom austria. Of course they have access to the DVB-H infrastructure through the mobilkom deals as well. DVB-H in austria is worth a different story, the underlying deals are horrific.

6. Darragh Whel
    Thumb Up

Red Bull Racing

This has been around a few months. There was a Red Bull Mobile logo running on Red Bull Racing F1 Team (or its baby brother) with a while. I'm sure I saw it before the F1 summer brake.

7. Jacqui Smith's DVD Collection!
    Joke

does it not...

...give you rings!

8. Stuart 22
    Unhappy

mobilkom austria

This looks like a branding for Mobilkom Austria - a central European operator who has, AFAIK, no presence in the UK. Both the com & at belong to an Austrian company as far back as 2008. Interestingly an individual 'landgrabbed' the uk domain last July. It is hard to imagine that if they had UK aspirations they would have beaten this guy to it.

Dream on.

9. Sadie
    Go

F1

I'd noticed ads for Red Bull Mobile on the back of the Red Bull F1 cars

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like