back to article PSP Go Bluetooth tethering inbound

Bluetooth tethering is winging its way to the PlayStation Portable Go, Sony has confirmed. PSP firmware update version 6.10 will bring new features to existing PSPs and to the new PSP Go – set to be released in the UK tomorrow. But its Sony’s mention of tethering that has really got gamers excited. Only applicable to the Go, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. ukuser
    FAIL

Sony yet again shows contempt for its customers

Ah a firmware fix even before it gets released kinda how things seem to be now release half finished products use the public as beta testers.

PSP Go = your games are worthless!

you are now blocked by sony from,

lending YOUR games

trading YOUR games

selling YOUR games

OR EVEN GIVING YOUR GAMES AWAY FOR FREE.

who's games are they exactly ?

SONY public relations blogger arguments: steam does not hold water as copying anti consumer behaviour is a disgrace, so sony copying steam is pure contempt for customers. not that steam is available through ANY console.

SONY public relations blogger arguments: "you have a choice in psp3000" this unit will be phased out as soon as sony can, forcing people to purchase new games through them as they now hold a monopoly on sales.

SONY public relations blogger arguments: "jealous / cant afford a PSP Go" even my 8 year old isnt stupid enough to fall for these school-yard tactics.

2. MarkOne
    FAIL

@ukuser

Are you are bit simple? I have to ask. Firmware 6.10 add new features, it's not a fix release.. Just because your console of choice does not add anything of worth, don't get upset that other console do.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Grenade

@ukuser

SHUT UP IDIOT!

You havent got a clue what your talking about.

The new update was released last night, adding NEW features to all old models of PSP and the new PSP Go.

Sony have offered users who have the new PSP Go and still own their old PSP 3 free games that you alreadt own on UMD. I got a digital copy of Def Jam last night through the PStore because I had the UMD.

Sony are also giving away a copy of Gran Turismo (full game released yesterday) to all PSP Go users who register before Oct 10th. So if you take into account I can get up to 4 PSP games for free just by owning a Go, thats £80 of free software on day one - this deal is great.

Do you own a DS by any chance? If so, get on that brain training before you totally lose the plot.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like