back to article Cops cuff Mafia Don's crocodile enforcer

Italian police and "reptile wranglers" have seized a 1.7-metre-long crocodile allegedly used by a Naples Mafia boss to "intimidate" extortion victims. Cops raided the villa of Antonio Cristofaro on the suspicion it contained guns and drugs, but instead found the 40kg reptile lounging in a tank on the terrace. The Camorra Don …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Crocs away

Wow - Real Miami Vice

2. Gordon is not a Moron

Isn't it obvious?

"The powers that be are unsure how it got to Italy."

They might want to check the sewers, or at least send the Don to check the sewers for them

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Every villain needs one of these

There like shredder's for bankers.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

How it got to Italy

Er, could be the Colombian drugs cartels shipped it with their drugs ?

Anonymous because....well you know

5. Bilgepipe
    Welcome

Walked Right In

"The powers that be are unsure how it got to Italy."

It probably just marched right in - I wouldn't try and stop the damn thing....

6. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Its a caiman... Itimidate what?

Now if it was an alligator, nile croc or god forbid Austalian saltwater that would have been intimidation. They are not afraid of people and do not mind munching some given the opportunity.

Caimans, even the biggest ones would rather get as far away from a human as possible. I would not keep one as a pet, but being intimated by one? For f*** sake, a doberman or rotweiler is 10 times more intimidating.

7. Jay Castle
    Coat

Give me all your money....

.....and make it snappy!!

Don't worry, I'm going...........

8. Chris Hunt

The answer

> The powers that be are unsure how it got to Italy

Maybe it swam with the fishes?

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

How did it get to Italy?

I'm guessing it hitched a lift on one of those expensive yachts that Mafia bosses own?

Maybe he even knew it was there...

10. TeeCee Gold badge
    Coat

Was he attached to it?

Is he really upset to see it taken away, or are those crocodile tears?

Hey! No need to throw things.....

11. Dan 10

The real question...

Could it be fitted with frikking laser beams?!

12. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Wonder how they trained him?

My reptilian friend - hey! Dat's funny! You're reptilian and I'm Sicilian, it's like we're brothers, capice? - In just a moment we're gonna bring in a man who has been - shall we say - a little unfortunate with his repayments. And I would like you help me "convince him" that he needs to solve that particular problem quickly. Now, I hope you're not gonna disappoint me. This tank, those live rabbits - I have made a considerable investment in you. And I do not like to be disappointed. My last crocodile - he was a disappointment. He doesn't work for me no more. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm just gonna take read some papers from this new briefcase and rest my aching feet - it takes a while to break in new shoes, don't you find? Oh, you don't have any experience of shoes? Neither did your predecessor - at first...

This topic is closed for new posts.