back to article Carder forum drops offline after hack attack

A Pakistan-based carder site has dropped off the net, after white hat hackers broke into the forum and posted details of the hack on a full disclosure mailing list. Pakbugs.com provided a forum for ne'er do wells to discuss hacking tactics and trade malware, bank logins details and stolen credit card credentials. However this …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Greg J Preece

Sod your title

So if a bunch of white hacks launched a malicious attack....are they now black hats? Or are they grey? Do they stand between the candle and the star? Do I need to get out more?

Possibly...

2. adnim

It will reappear

most likely under a different domain name.

3. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Spooks Online ....... Take Care should you Dare 42 Win Win

John,

Something similar appears to have happened to ne'er do well Republicans exposed here ..... http://cryptome.org/0001/obama-biz.htm.

4. Daniel 1

Some excellent names, there

First guy on the list is called "Mr Lonely". I bet he's a bundle of laughs to hang out with. Somehow I suspect decent_cute_sameer is neither decent, nor cute, either!

They'll both need to find a different means of paying their Halo3 subscriptions, now.

5. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

AOL

Is it just me, or does the fact that there are two AOL addresses in that list spread doubt about the 1337 h4x 5k1LLs of these guys? Not a single address there is disposable...

Clowns, the lot of them.

6. Dan 10
    Black Helicopters

Name...

The name "War Against Cyber Crime" sounds like something the US government would come up with. We do keep hearing how US gov agencies will be engaging in 'proactive cyber warfare".

Only governments use the word 'cyber' as well.

7. The Other Steve
    FAIL

White hat, black hat ?

More like Ass hat.

Just another pitiful set of attention seeking wannabe securetards.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like