back to article Toshiba shines out widescreen projector

Toshiba today unveiled its latest widescreen projector. The TLP-WX2200U model features a palm-sized control panel that allows users to assign a password to prevent unauthorised access to the projector – so presumably no one will be able to mess with your slides before that important presentation. The WX2200U also has a 1.2x …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Great feature

Password protection - yet another handy feature to screw over the next person in line to use the department's projector.

2. Matt Morgan

Damn

I was looking for something just like this, but I need one that can project 32.5 feet. Damn! I guess this one won't do.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Shines out buty only just....

Wow 500:1 remind me never to buy one of those!

4. peter

RE:reinventing the wheel

As you say, introduced to stop kids nicking classroom projectors and making a few hundred quid.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

What?!

"It can display an impressive 16.7m colours..."

Impressive if you come from 1994. That's about as standard a spec as you can get - why imply that it's special, unless you lack the technical knowledge to say anything meaningful and feel you have to be impressed by *something* to justify your review.

Meanwhile, 600:1? Yipes. Sounds like my CRT projector in a sunlit room...

6. Colin Jackson

Eh?

Why did they even bother bringing this one out? It's average in almost every way, except for the ways it's below average. It's mutton dressed as lamb.

This topic is closed for new posts.