back to article Pirate Bay mouthpiece puts a zip on it

The Pirate Bay's spokesman Peter Sunde, aka BrokeP, has quit his role as the BitTorrent tracker's mouthpiece because it's taking up too much of his time. BrokeP confirmed his decision to back away from his media tard role at TPB in a blog post yesterday. "The past years I’ve been very active in the discussion of the current …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. King Edward I

Um, what?

"Surprisingly, however, BrokeP didn't make any mention of his decision to back away from TPB on his Twitter account"

Check again. Or does linking to the blog post announcing his descision to stand down not count?

2. Tim Bergel
    Thumb Up

I have a feeling of being sessile ...

... when I need to be the most motile creature ever. The regeneration will continue with me in another place.

Translation "I'm going to split and avoid the 600K fine".

3. Naich

biological dispersal?

A euphemism for having kids or having a wank?

4. Doug Glass
    Pint

Thieves Take Note

Rats leaving a sinking ship

5. Andus McCoatover

Occam's razor.

Don't think you're allowed to blog from jail might be the simplest explanation.

6. David Barrett

Biological dispersal =

Leg it!!!!

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Naich

> A euphemism for having kids or having a wank?

Maybe a dump, if gut motility is what he has in mind.

8. call me scruffy
    Terminator

Biological Dispersal,

After all the other crap TPB produced over the last few years, I suspect that this is some half-arsed attempt to claim that you can help freedom of speech on "The Internets" by shagging him.

(Dear Reg: is "Internets" his typo or yours?)

Clearly however he's about to resurrect as a cylon hybrid... after all a LOT of BSG was warezed with the help of TPB's trackers!

Terminator Icon because there's no Cylon Centurion, and PH looks nothing like Number 6.

9. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Prison time

So why aren't they in prison pending their appeal? Normal criminals would do the time then if the conviction was quashed on appeal, get compensation. Send them down!

10. TeeCee Gold badge
    WTF?

Crikey!

I expect to see that quote in the next edition of Private Eye's "Pseuds Corner".

My bollockometer bent its sodding needle round the stop pin.......

11. Seán

Yayy

Fair play to him, I've been trying to use sessile in a sentence for years. I've managed sussurus and obtain but it's no consolation.

This topic is closed for new posts.