back to article Nikon Coolpix S630

Some products remind you of certain things, and in the case of the Nikon Coolpix S630, it’s a banana. You can’t help but notice the curvature of the camera body, which sweeps gently towards the right. But although the Coolpix S630 comes in a variety of colours, yellow isn’t one of them. Nikon Coolpix S630 Nikon's Coolpix …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Parax
    Alert

# HA HA

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2009/05/29/review_compact_camera_samsung_wb500/

£100 cheaper does everything here better and HD video...

Nuff said.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Dead Vulture

Realistic photo examples?

It's all well and good taking test photos of bright sunny days, but I imagine most Reg readers take, for the most part, the kinds of photos I do: shots of our friends and family. These photos are often taken - gasp - indoors.

I have a Coolpix S560 and it is utterly incapable of taking a clear, unblurred shot indoors on the automatic settings. "I think there's something wrong with your camera" is something I've heard a lot. Now yes, I can bump up the ISO by going through a few menus. But if I'm going to make my own judgments about light for every shot I may as well use an old 35mm Nikon.

Is this camera an improvement? Who knows!

Come on Reg - let's see some real-world photos. We don't all spend all our time in sunny parks, much as we might like that.

This topic is closed for new posts.