back to article Buzz Aldrin gets down with Snoop Dogg

Buzz Aldrin has rather agreeably, if improbably, teamed up with Snoop Dogg to flash his rapping skills on Rocket Experience - a track to commemorate next month's 40th anniversary of the first Moon landing and in support of the lunar geezer's ShareSpace foundation. The result won't be giving Eminem any sleepless nights, but it' …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Pint

omigod

this track has WIN all over the place... EPIC stuff

2. Yorkshirepudding
    Coat

to infinity and beyond

yo yo i got my Saturn V they see me rollin with 7,648,000 of thrust, y'all its all about the first stage fo shizzle

3. imposter
    FAIL

One hell of a punch

He'd been harassing him for ages. I saw the documentary this was part of and it was laughable, Buzz' punch however is not, I would fear for the guy's braincells if they weren't all clear malfunctioning anyway. It's not that there's not an arguement for the moon landings being faked but it's poorly presented and at times smacks of the documentary fudging the facts. Like speaking over parts which "clearly" show things, so clearly you'll talk over them.

4. Lionel Baden
    FAIL

now im not sure but ....

which one is more desperate for media coverage ??

5. Uncle Slacky Silver badge

But can he moonwalk?

Just wondering...

6. Nordrick Framelhammer
    FAIL

What was he thinking?

Sorry, Buzz, but that thing makes you look like a complete dork.

I won't call it a song for the same reason a pile of shit is not called a Mars Bar.

7. Dr Patrick J R Harkin

I'll believe it when...

...we see a Saturn V with 24inch chrome spinners and a rear spoiler (Oh hang on, that's a space shuttle, isn't it?)

8. elderlybloke
    Thumb Up

More than that

The shithead called Buzz a coward , so Buss gave him one on the hooter.

Stupid American plods intended to charge Buzz with assault , but that would have been bad PR.

9. Mr Larrington
    Badgers

@Uncle Slacky

Flippin 'eck, Unc, did you know something we didn't?

10. Anonymous Coward
    Pint

Houston, this is Tranquility Base:

The Eagle has landed... Word!

11. Seán

The Russians

If there was a(n) hoax why would the Russians have gone along with it? QED

Unless you are insane and the whole USA CCCP thing was itself a fake and the world is run by Lizards.

12. Gangsta
    IT Angle

Snoop Dogg

I would've loved to see Snoop Dogg rap on this track. Soulja Boy, I would not. Got to stick with the old school rappers, some more old than others (hint:BUZZ)

This topic is closed for new posts.