back to article Steve Jobs spotted at Apple HQ

Steve Jobs was spotted yesterday at Apple headquarters. According to Reuters, the Apple co-founder was seen leaving the company's Cupertino, California campus dressed in, yes, a black turtleneck and jeans. And some Apple employees couldn't help but discuss his long-awaited return with CNBC. It's unclear whether the Apple co- …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Richard 102
    Jobs Halo

Well good

Now we can have flying cars and a sound economy within six months. Version 2, with a pony bedazzler, is rumored to be in the works already.

(I kid; we are an Apple family, but I think this Cult of Jobs thing is a bit overdone.)

2. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Joy

He probably just turned up to tell the staff what to rehash and over price next.

3. Mark McNeill
    Linux

Get well soon

and I hope that the new liver is thinner, weighs less, and metabolises even faster than the old one.

4. Maverick
    Thumb Up

he is only a man after all

well I am NEVER going to be an Apple fanboi, no way, not ever

but I do have to admit the man is a genius & clearly an inspiration to work for . . .

plus he has really stuck it to the parasites in the recording industry so for that he gets my respect :) TBH personally I think in the long run he will prove to have helped recording artists more than those industry parasites ever have!

as a human being (which he is, despite the god like status) he deserves all my best wishes for a return to full health and this he hereby gets - good to have you back Steve!

5. DZ-Jay

Re: Get well soon

Of course, the new liver already looks more slick and cooler than the old one.

-dZ.

6. ElReg!comments!Pierre
    Pint

Which liver?

Did he choose the normal $800 liver, or the functionnally equivalent $2500 one with a luminescent fruit logo on it?

Ho joy, new icons. Obvious choice: my liver's preferred medicine.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Maverick

very well said, I second that.

8. N2
    Thumb Up

What else?

Black turtle neck + jeans, no surprises there then, was probably born wearing them

Get well soon

9. pctechxp
    WTF?

The Jobs stalking brigade

I wish the guy good health of course but what's this all about, everyone knows that Woz was the real technical brains of the outfit but we never hear much about him do we?

Seriously are people that obsessed (including some reporters it would appear).

What's going to happen to Apple whenever he does go and meet the Great Biological Software Architect in the sky?

10. Giles Jones Gold badge

@The Jobs stalking brigade

Woz was indeed the technical brains, but that was back in the day when home computers were scarce and one man could design a computer.

These days it's all about the ideas, once you have a good idea you can then get lots of little people to design and build it.

11. Anonymous Coward
    Dead Vulture

I know he has been ill but...

"Steve Jobs was spotted yesterday at Apple headquarters"

In other news, large masses of water located in Lake District area.

12. vincent himpe
    Joke

earth to steve :

It's friggin 85 degrees out. Loose the turtleneck. You look like a koolaid drinking ... oh wait... scrap that ... never mind ... move along ... nothing to see.

13. twelvebore
    Coat

If you say so

Maybe he just popped in to pick up some share options?

14. Anonymous Coward
    Troll

@Maverik

Well its fairly clean from your post that you are a mac fanboi in the denail stage.

Other than that... Oh My GOD did you see that fab turtleneck. It was like SOO last spring.. Welcome to the El Reg fasion edition?

Who the fuck cares about what that tit wears?

(maC Fanboi4life)

15. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

I hear...

Steve's liver was nearly as difficult to replace as an iPhone battery...

Mine's the one with a Nokia in the pocket.

16. D@v3
    WTF?

just a thought

For a (short) article, about the health of the CEO of a major manufacturing outfit (computers, software, media players etc...) why does it find itself living in the Mobile section of the site?

Is that all that apple have been reduced to? That phone company that used to make computers?

17. Hermes
    Welcome

New boss

same as the old boss!

18. TeeCee Gold badge
    Joke

Re: I hear...

Could have been worse. If he worked for Nintendo, they'd have had to keep him open while they sent someone off to look for a tri-wing screwdriver.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like