back to article Che Guevara's granddaughter poses for PETA

The granddaughter of noted Argentinian Ernie "Che" Guevara has got her kit off for PETA, to promote the revolutionary benefits of baby carrots and other non-animal-based foodstuffs. Lydia Guevara poses for PETA. Photo: PETA Lydia Guevara, 24, was caught during the photoshoot (see pic) in no way exploiting her granddad's …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

those

Those don't look like organic carrots... I suspect the use of pesticides.

2. Efros
    Paris Hilton

Whatever you do

Don't move or the fly gets it!

Paris don't need no cause to get her kit off.

3. Jimmy Floyd

Good luck with that one

She's from Argentina, a place where even cooking one's enormous steak rare is considering to be a bit poofy.

4. Samson Chan
    Thumb Down

Che....

...Will be rolling in his grave.

5. LuMan
    Paris Hilton

Cor!

I wouldn't half mind a look at her Lettuce!!

PHWWOOAARR!

Paris, 'cos she's good with carrots (probably)!

6. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

I'm a little teapot, short and stout...

This is my handle, this is my spout.....

PETA will go totally Buddhist soon and demand everyone goes barefoot so as not to harm ants.

Somebody tell the veggie-nazis how many poor innocent microbes the human gut and immune system kills daily. Oh the humanity !!!

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I for One

...welcome our new Carrot wielding beret wearing Overlady.

8. Dave Bell

So it's a fake?

Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML

9. JRallo
    Flame

I'm outraged!

I'm part of PETFV, those vegetables were savagely removed from the earth, tied together, then put on display for the entire world to see!

10. deadlockvictim

Carrots and Sticks

I like her approach with the carrots. How does she administer the stick?

11. Edwin

"an homage of sorts"

yes. let's not try to divine *what* sort.

(LuMan - you very nearly owe me a keyboard)

12. Charles Calthrop
    Thumb Up

An advert for veg

no way is she 24, she looks 40. EIther she's lying or I'll keep my wife off the carrots phnar.

13. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

Presumably.....

...the photo cuts off above the waist so that we don't have to look at the other carrot(s) further down?

14. Simon 79
    Thumb Up

RE: I'm a little teapot, short and stout...

You, my dear chum, owe me a new keyboard... luckily the monitor escaped the most of my nostril administered latte...

15. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Confused

Che might be an icon but until a few more people start following his ideas we're not going to get anywhere. Except perhaps the salad counter in the local eatery.

Umm.

16. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

Poor, sad little people.

"Paris, 'cos she's good with carrots (probably)!"

"Paris don't need no cause to get her kit off."

I'll bet the moment you pop your cherry you'll grow up enough to stop posting this utter bilge.

Give it a fucking rest people.

17. WhatWasThat?
    Joke

Che would be proud

Let's take it all into account:

1. Finely toned body from (recent, obviously) gurellia training amongst the (veggie) killing fields.

2. Note the fine, fresh layer of dust and dirt from scrounging (rabbit-like) to get her own carrot ammunition herself.

3. The long, flowing hair - obviously enriched from plant extracts because she doesn't get the proper nutrients in her diet.

4. Those clear, blue eyes... So indicative of a native Argentinian (Is that true?), with none of the yellowy glaze so common in true, hardcore veggie supremacists.

And there you have it. Proof Positive that her being a vegetarian for any significant length of time before PETA approached her with loads of dosh is a Double Negative.

Of course, I am sure any carrot (say... mine) against that body would be just as crisp and stiff as those in the bandileers, eh?!

18. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Pretentious tripe

Meh meh and meh again.

19. Clarissa

Is it me...

Or is the sight of the granddaughter of a mass-murderer posing for a charity that believes killing animals for food is murder quite ironic?

20. disgruntled yank

awwright

Maybe Mike Tyson can get that image tattooed on his other flank.

21. sath
    Coat

revolution, rly?

This attempt at mimicking a popular symbol in an attempt to punt their wacked ideals that you shouldn't have a choice if you want to be veggie or not is actually.... Painful

Are PETA members edible, can we devour them when they launch their revolution? The normal vegs are okay in my books so they can stay.

I know she's PETA but I wonder if she'd like to nibble my carrot? (sorry, couldn't resist- its friday afternoon!)

22. John F***ing Stepp

What' up doc?

To be fair; the carrots look nice.

23. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Re So it's a fake?

But A.N.Other can be Thoroughly Convinced to Energise the Meme Generator ....... Virtual TelePort Station.

For Eggheads, there is also this Following IT Leads .....

<<<GBS – Streaming Media capability (FMV) .... JTF-CS Comm Concept of Employment

And the Teleport/Step, on page 14 of http://www.npstc.org/meetings/IO-Barber-Communications%20Systems%20Directorate%20J6%20Oct08%20Overview-External-20081119.pdf is in AI, a Pearl of a Gem with an Enigmatic Ambiguity to Foster Greater Purpose too.>>>

....... into Live Operational Virtualiseable Environment Theatres of Seductive Operation and QuITe Heavenly Physical Reward of Insatiable Rampant Immaculate Desires.

Which as I'm sure you can Imagine, and it's true, is a Pretty Fine Place to be Spending a Whole Lot of Valuable Quality Time..... in AI Seventh Heaven that is for Real. :-)

And for that Particular and Peculiar Reality does one Only need to be UltraDedicated and Forthright, which is a Facility available to Everyone....... Ergo, does everyone live in a Unique Reality which Virtual Intervention will Mould into a Better Virtualised Reality with Services Provided Freely and Paid for with Federal Reserve Funds and Preferred Debt Obligations, which are Out of Temporal Sync Opportunities.

24. Hans

Why not NSFW?

Oh, . . . you mean that doesn't actually stand for New Stuff For Wankers?

25. Steve X
    Thumb Down

careful children

If you don't eat all your steak you could end up looking like that

26. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

I dont think.......

Those Norks are entirely natural and organic.

But no matter still a fine rack all the same.

There you go PETA, now we can treat all those dumb animals you use in your adverts like a piece of meat!

Paris, another piece of meat

27. Eduard Coli
    Paris Hilton

So rich, yet so bored

Commit murder, say famous stuff, die in a barn.

and get rich along the way.

Che must be crying now, wherever he ended up.

Carrots do make you sexy apparently and they are good for your eyes.

28. Aristotles slow and dimwitted horse
    Go

Yaaaarrr....

No idea who PETA are.

Don't give a toss about carrots.

Would shag the grand-daughter.

29. PPPie
    Pirate

Joke

PETA is a joke, all they do is hunt animals down to cart off in cages, and then a day later they kill them. Veggies, umm no thanks, I don't need anyone to tell me how to eat.

30. nbc
    Stop

Homage to...

A murderous psychopath.

What's next, Joseph Fritzl's kids advertising home improvements?

31. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

PETA were unmasked by Penn & Teller

The Penn & Teller episode showing how bad Peta really are exposing double standards, killing animals and storing the carcasses, etc. is on You Tube for those that care to watch it.

Isn't is always amazing how it is the most righteous organisations that are usually too good to be true?

32. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Homage?

So PETA believes that killing animals is wrong (well, for food and sport anyway), but paying homage to a murderer of human beings is somehow moral? I think this reveals something about the sorts of people who support and/or work for PETA: initiating violence against people is okay so long as it's for the "greater good". Just to be clear, I'm a vegetarian and I think these people are fruitcakes, and I don't like fruitcake.

33. Don Mitchell

Che

Maybe she can give them some pointers about how to execute political prisoners or start a secret police force, like her sociopathic grandfather did.

34. David S
    Joke

@LuMan

Lettuce, pray?

35. Anonymous Coward
    Go

Ahem...

<Neil voice> Vegetable rights and peace!"</Neil voice>

36. Anonymous Coward
    IT Angle

'an homage(sic)'?

Is that like becoming an hero?

As for the actual content, join PETA: People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.

37. Inachu
    Heart

WOW!

Now I am hungry for baby carrotts.

But did you guys also know that Hitlers grandsons also are still alive?

The brothers live as farmers in Rhode Island.

38. James O'Brien
    Joke

First of all. . .

No nice yes but no. Secondly where the hell do you load those carrots into?

/PETA and nudity. . .shouldnt we see more ribs?

Mmmmmm ribs

39. Aron
    Thumb Down

No

Not shag worthy. And just like her shooting, tooting, raping granddaddy she has joined a bunch of crazies and loves the attention

40. Forename Surname
    Thumb Up

Cool chick

She is a cool chick, by the way. I assume she lives or lived in America, as all her stuff online is in American English. (i.e. she doesn't use all the crazy british slang I don't understand like all you fools here on the reg)

Here is her blog

http://www.revolutionarygiggles.com/

and Twitter page:

http://twitter.com/LGRevo3

Thumbs up for that body!

41. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Poor, sad little person

"I'll bet the moment you pop your cherry you'll grow up enough to stop posting this utter bilge.

Give it a fucking rest people."

And when _you_ pop _your_ cherry you'll understand that human beings generally like to herd a little bit, and that part of that herding process is called "culture". "What is culture?" you may wonder to yourself as your post-coital member slowly unmanifests itself. Well, it's nothing more than a collection of common symbols that are exchanged between people according to various formal and informal rules. It doesn't have to be fucking Shakespeare.

Lame Paris Hilton jokes are part of the El Reg readership experience. They will die out when they die out, and there's nothing cantankerous old gints like you can do about it.

Paris, because ... erm ... um ... I bet she knows what to do with a stiff cock. No wait ... I've almost got one ... a really funny one ...

42. 4irw4y
    Happy

More. Good. W0rds!

"veggie-nazis" -

Mark_T, I am only at the beginning of my studying a foreign language, it's presently English, if you can see or hear. If anybody wakes me up and asks who is your favourite English novellist, I'll answer that IT's amanfromMars; also I wonder if any programming lingo would, scientifically proven, be a daughter branch of English language, but the question is mostly about the who originated this stunning expression "veggie-nazi", if you please?

Some people are quite sensible to spontaneous pronouncing some letter-rubics like "nazi" in any latitude, so am I; finding these words worthy to be spread in another language, I'm writing this msg (-:

It's really mazing me how many Reggers managed / were lucky/un~ to see the visual "input" for the headlining "Che Guevara's granddaughter poses for PETA" (-; {Hmmm, I did}

43. 4irw4y
    Happy

Mud Need, Water Is Next Demand

@ amanfromMars 1 Fri 19 Jun 1332 -

Should be possibly considered as a level of co-operation, just like when Soviet IAM Kozyreff officially gave away the scheme of bugging of the US embassy to the TV channels. Besides, the non-violent de-activation of a single unit of the positions on photos 1-4 of page 8 at http://www.npstc.org/meetings/IO-Barber-Communications%20Systems%20Directorate%20J6%20Oct08%20Overview-External-20081119.pdf is approx 3.000 / 3.000 / 5.000 / 15.000 USD worth, including the combat deployment detection and the dinner for a couple at the terminal, the crew is already paid.

Deletionists will burn in hell (-;

44. Andrew 19
    Thumb Down

PETA: Animals > Humans (yet again)

Killing animals? Bad. Glorifying memory of mass murderer? All good.

As long as Che didnt mistreat any ickle puppy dogs or moo moo cows.

PETA = bunch of reality challenged trust fund brats

45. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Soylent Orange...

..is PETA!

46. Daniel Wilkie

Hmmmm....

I still would though...

47. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I would

nuff said

48. jake Silver badge

It would seem ...

"Thereafter, PETA will export her anti-omnivore revolution across the globe"

It would seem that I am the only person who read that as "exploit" ...

This topic is closed for new posts.